Feature Poker Rooms Where Most Players Play
Over Thousands Of Players Can't Be Wrong


Home Freerolls Featured Tables Insights About

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Making Millions. Are You One Of Them ?

The truth is, making this site is an idea of mine. It was meant to be more than what you come to believe as just another affiliate site. I had collaborated with a friend of mine where I would be writing the poker stuff and he would be contributing his share of digital graphics. It would be fun, I thought.

He, who shall not be named have been doing sketches since college. Lately, his artwork had exceeded my expectations of what could just be a past time. His great work can be seen from the about page. It has been a long time waiting. He is busy with his professional career now and asking more from him frequently makes me feel guilty.

So, I am moving on with this by myself now. It will be a long long road ahead and could just as well be boring listening to my lone voice. I will be taking you off the beaten path and back, maybe to the dark dark alley road too and hope you will like it.

I hope I am not losing my perspectives yet. I am in an attempt to make something out of poker. The road to millions!! This sounds unbelievably good. Many people would give up their career to play. But this only depends on what you like to do. It also means where you like to go in your life. Some people doesn't like to work in a cubicle, offices. Some likes to meet people. Some enjoys travelling. You only have one life. You choose yours. Nobody knows what the next day is.

It has always been about you. Your life purpose. So make something of it. Go play some games, g_d damnit!!! Join Ladbrokespoker or Doylesroom. And if I make my millions I promise to buy dinner, seriously.